Release Date: October 2, 2026
«Listen to the full album here»
Deathcult (NO) is out with their album 'Cult Of The Dog' which completed their trilogy and to be honest I was not particularly excited because I bought their first one and it was good but not something I really listened alot to or remember, it was 'Cult Of The Dragon' back in 2007
10 years later they released 'Cult Of The Goat' which I might have heard but my brain is not with me today so let's leave it there and move on.
'Cult Of The Dog' caught me off guard and swiftly dragged me into «The Deatchult world» which has drawn inspiration from the good old bands , yet they nicely bring their own signature to the table and it works perfectly and this is something else I can tell rather quickly and the opener 'Dogs Of War' which is the first of six tracks exceeds the expectations.
It was the first thing I put on while drinking my coffee , this morning I got inspired to draw after some minutes, combining music and art is something I do regularly but the music has to give me something in one way or another and COTD gives me concentration, inspiration and good black metal that get me into a trancelike state of mind like some of the albums I grew up with.
I could not ask for more so I would say they hit the target so to speak and I have to mention that COTD was relatively easy digestible from first listen but it was a week or two later I really heard all the details that makes the picture complete and how good it really is.
I appreciate this way more than their previous works and is in my opinion one of those albums where everything just works perfectly together!
Gravarson_almighty
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar