Translate

søndag 3. november 2013

Irem - Obscuritas Aeterna (Ger)

Release date: May 11th, 2013.       Label: Self-released



This german black metal outfit's debut has been out for a while now.
This is pretty straight forward black metal pretty brutal ,but still I find it melodic at times thanx to the guitars I guess.
I have to admit that this is not bad at all ,but at times it ends up somewhat boring as it's far from original with it's typical black metal sound and screams.
 

If you look away from that it's a pretty descent album and it's worth a listen if you're a die hard black metal fan.
As for me it's pretty good when I only listen to one or two songs it's good ,if I listen to the whole album it becomes 'too much' ,but then again it's a matter of taste..
 

I wish they could focus on making 'their own' tracks in the future and not just play fast and technical all the way, as this band truly has talent and are good at handling their instruments,the vocals is good, but I want to hear tracks I don't feel I've heard somewhere else before.

www.halls-of-irem.de
www.myspace.com/iremmetal
www.facebook.com/iremmetal

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar