Translate

mandag 22. april 2024

Burzum - The Magic Of The Grave



The man the myth the legend behind the legendary Burzum is back with metal music! 
A track named "The Magic Of The Grave" Is it any good? It's calm and easy listening monotone (of course) but it does not sound like it and off we go into another world…

A good beginning though and definitely worth checking out for Burzum fans and other people into metal and alternative music. This is like a good melllow techno/trance track that bring us deep into ourselves our roots in a beautiful way it's hard not to like and I hope it evolves more in the future. Don't fix it if it ain't broken is a term I think fits Burzum's musical style and development.

Oh, I almost forgot about the vocals, I was so focused on the music but thats a good sign right?
Not much have changed with the way he express himself, some talking and some more screaming.

Music wise I like and enjoy this and I guess this is more of a demo track? Not sure to be honest.
If I had to point out something it’s the production, it’s not bad but I think it lacks that final edge to it that makes it complete as a musical piece or to put it short especially the drums, the production does not give justice to the music at times and that’s a shame.

Maybe I’m just being to picky when it comes to the sound but hey, it’s my job!
The drums lack the real punch and variation, that’s my opinion but it does not really bother me, still..
It's only one track but it says a lot about where it's headed but who knows? With this artist we might be in for some surprises. Time will tell... 

Meanwhile, close your eyes and listen to this!

Available on Spotify & YouTube

Review by Gravarson_almighty

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar