Translate

mandag 28. november 2022

Helheim 30th anniversary

Helheim celebrated their 30th anniversary last friday and it was a blast (from the past). 

All their classics one by one and some guest appearannces by Hoest on "Dualitet Og Ulver". 
 "Jernskogen" and some other tunes were the highligt for me and when they played the opening track from their first album with those high pitched vocals and I wondered if they were able to still perform those vocals and they did it perfectly. 

 I left the consert with s smile on my face. The vocalist/bassist Ørjan had good contact with the crowd and there was some humor and good happy birthday vibes overall throughout the evening. I think those who was there enjoyed it like I did. It's hard to explain how it all went down in words but it was worth it! 

 There also was a lady who sang beautiful but unfortunately I don't know her name but you can watch for yourselves in the video I uploaded here :

 

Here is some more pictures from the evening :

All pictures are taken by Gravarson and may not be used without permission.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar