Translate

fredag 6. januar 2012

Ritual The Resurrection 2011


Ritual - The Ressurection 2011

Abyss Records

This is their fourth release since the debut in '95.
The first thing that comes to mind is the intense vocals,whitch becomes somewhat annoying,it does not suit the music,that sounds more like traditional heavy metal,there are some good melodies here & there,but personally I think the vocals destroy this release. It would sound better with clean vocals in my opinion. The melodies on most of the tracks sounds as if something I've heard several times before. It's too melodic at times for my sake.
I'm not familiar with this band even though they released their first demo in '93 if I'm not wrong,that beeing said I don't really feel like I've missed out on something 'cause "Sing-along black metal" is not my cup of tea at all.
It's not the worst I've heard,but far away from the best..
I strongly suggest you to listen to this before you buy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar