Translate

torsdag 30. mai 2013

Crest Of Darkness - In the Presence Of Death


Label : My Kingdom Music (Italy)

The Norwegian band Crest Of Darkness is back after 6 years of silence.
Maybe it's not a bad idea to take a break once in a while at lest not when the outcome sounds like it does on this release.
I'm not to familiar with all of their previous releases but one can hear witch band this is.

They haven't changed territory musically it's still black/death metal ,quality that is.
I have to say I'm quite impressed with the vocalist here he sounds angry as fuck and do a great job and varies throughout the whole album.

This is a very easy listening album if you're into this style, mainly because of the overall quality and it seems that nothing is left to chance here as all the tracks are pretty good.

The guitar sounds they create on several tracks is also somewhat unique at least for me, if you listen to tracks like 'Demon Child' or 'The Priest From Hell' you'll know what I mean.

A dark,aggressive & powerful release!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar