Translate

søndag 30. april 2017

Sigil - Kingdom Of The Grave - Review

I tought just another band, but I was wrong.
This is quality death metal with mekodic elements and works perfect for my ears right now,

Killer guitarwork and good musicianship all over,and it's impossible to not move your head while listening to this.
It's catchy,melodic,riffs and is like a tool to make death metal. Do like us and succed!

Kingdom Of The Grave is a killer album and will satisfy the traditional death metal fans.
I liked it at first listen and I'd advice you to check out this motherfucker 'cause it's eff'in great.
Not more to say really, go buy the album if you like, always support musicians...                                        

Gravarson_Almighty
                                                                                   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar