Translate

fredag 3. august 2018

NATIONAL LAGARDE Release New Single ‘My Baby Don’t Bring It’

 

National Lagarde – My Baby Don’t Bring It
Format: Online Single
Genre: Rock | Dark Pop
Get it now from: iTunes & more
Listen to My Baby Don’t Bring It on: Spotify
New Orleans group National Lagarde return with a brand new swinging single My Baby Don’t Bring It. This is a brand new track and their first material since last years swampy groove extravaganza that was the album Story Of A Southern Gentleman.
Here’s what lead-man Terry Lagarde had to say about it; “I have always been influenced by old delta Blues and early rock n roll from this Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee region. And fortunate enough to be from this area and to see a lot of that culture and history. I guess My Baby Don’t Bring It is my little National Lagarde take on that style of music, from Elvis to RL Burnside, they have all had some sort of influence on me as a musician and producer of music.”
Produced, Mixed & Mastered by Terry Lagarde.
National Lagarde – Story Of A Southern Gentleman
With varying influences, Story Of A Southern Gentleman contains heavy riffs mixed with a lean towards flamenco, jazz, blues or whatever suits the mood of the songs about paranoia, demons, strange love, and mystical happenings …read more
My Baby Don’t Bring It (Single) | Released August 3rd, 2018 on Sliptrick Records / Alternate Records
Story Of A Southern Gentleman | Released June 6th, 2017 on Sliptrick Records / Alternate Records
National Lagarde are:
Terry Lagarde – Vocals/Guitar | Stuart Smith – Drums | Jennifer Kirtlan – Bass
Band links: Official Website | Facebook | On Sliptrick
Copyright © 2018 Grand Sounds PR
www.grandsounds.net

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar